CBM Training is looking for an organised and innovative sales and marketing officer to assist in the advertising and selling of the company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
The sales and marketing officer’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The sales and marketing officer represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
This is a new investment company and the person they are looking for will be a driving force behind the success of the company and will become the face of the brand.
To be a successful sales and marketing officer, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess the knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing on social media, as well as creating brand awareness.
This position will allow you a lot of freedom and creativity with this work from home, opportunity, with a great commission structure to boot.
Sales and Marketing Officer Responsibilities:
- Creating and promoting the company’s brand and introducing new products to the market.
- Creating and managing social media platforms as well as creating a social media implementation plan.
- Managing and reaching an agreed sales target.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Manage client communications effectively, as well as maintaining good communication within a very small team, including communicating with stakeholders when necessary.
- Skills in working on graphic design programs to create basic marketing materials.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in social media management advantageous.
- Experience in managing a WordPress website advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- A diploma or certification in Marketing or Business, accredited training will be provided,
- Current BA and BCom students welcome to apply.
- Preferably based in Cape Town as this is where most clients are based
- Own laptop/ computer and own transport
- On the job training will be given
- Accredited training will be provided
- Fuel, Data and Airtime additional to median salary
- Commission structure in place