What will you do:
* Supporting the Project Officer as front-line point of contact for the Project Company in the project office during the operations phase
* Provide information to Public Relations team for all articles and newsletter information.
* Organise radio interviews.
* Assist in distribution of reports, project information and newsletters.
* Support the ED team with implementation of projects.
* Provide support to the Project Officer to administer the grievance mechanism on the ground.
* Building strong relationships with all relevant local partners/stakeholders/authorities/ communities/ businesses/ local government and local media.
* Maintains strong working relationships with and has open and transparent communication between all members of the team to ensure a healthy working environment is maintained.
* Assist in organising community meetings, focussed group sessions and key informant interviews with various stakeholders.
* Assist the Project Officer with preparing Annexure B reports on relevant SED and EnD projects
* Engages regularly with beneficiaries / service providers to gain relevant information regarding the initiatives and to monitor their impact.
* Take minutes at meetings and maintain socio-economic and enterprise development projects files and reports, as instructed by the ED Manager
* Receive and document community project proposals on behalf of the Project Office, if required
* Assist Economic Development Manager and Project Officer as needed.