RFQ – CHRISTMAS MARKET
The Perdekraal East Wind Farm in collaboration with Witzenberg Municipality is hosting a Christmas Market on 16 – 17 DECEMBER 2023. The Project Company invites suitable companies to provide a cost proposal for the following:
The following mandatory documentation needs to be submitted to the Project Company:
•Company profile with proof of similar services rendered for last three years.
•Three reference letters from clients for whom similar work was performed in the lastthree years. Letter to include client name, contact person and contact numbers.
•Proof of Company registration (CIPC), indicating directors’ details
•Valid BBBEE certificate/Affidavit (not older than twelve months)
•SARS Tax Compliance Status (TCS)
•VAT Registration Certificate (if applicable)
•Proof of Bank Account (not older than three months)
•Public Liability Insurance (if applicable)
•Provide brief description on each item chosen
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Event Manager:
• Complete Event Planner Booklet on Behalf of the ED Office.
• Ensure Public Liability Insurance.
• Assist in Planning and Organising the event.
• Attend weekly Christmas Market Meetings.
• Will coordinate all the activities at the kiddies corner.
• Foresee that all the activities at the kiddies corner are being collected, placed and setup in a correct manner.
• Foresee that the activities are managed in a proper manner.
• See that security guards are on site.
• Check and monitor Care workers. See that they are present, visible are managed in a proper manner.
• Buy and collect catering for volunteers and part-time workers.
• Assist in coordination of VIP section.
• Facilitate Procured items and do third party payments on behalf of the ED Office.
• Any additional services required.
*Kindly note various options can be chosen as artists which will be for consideration. This will be communicated upon appointment. The Project Company reserves the right to not appoint, make partial appointment and/or appoint more than one Service Provider.
Clarification Meeting: 20 October 2023, 09:0051 Voortrekker Street, Ceres, 6835
Closing Date: 27 October 2023 at 16h00 Interested parties may submit quotations for one or more of the items within the Pricing Schedule.
Terms and Conditions apply. The approved entities will sign an agreement in respect of service required.
Interested parties can submit enquiries, and submit necessary documentation to the Project Office, 51 Voortrekker Street, Ceres (Physical) or to Shannon Lombaard at Shannon.Lombaard@mainstreamrp.com (Electronic), 083 789 8426