Work with Khobab
ED Project Officer Intern – Loeriesfontein
Please note this role will close on Tuesday 28 March 2023. We would like to advise that this role is specifically advertised for candidates who are based from the local communities.
Interns can apply by sending their applications to this email address Africacareers@mainstreamrp.com
Khobab Wind Farm is looking for a Senior Project Coordinator, who will manage the implementation of Enterprise Development (EnD) & Socio-Economic Development (SED) projects. During implementation, the Senior Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing consultants, contractors/service providers and sub-contractors and will ensure a coordinated effort is maintained throughout, whilst delivering projects on time and on budget. This role requires the individual to have a proven track record of project and people management. This position is based in Loeriesfontein in the Northern Cape province and may require a willingness to relocate.
The preferred candidate will have:
Key Skills and Knowledge:
CBM Training is looking for an organised and innovative sales and marketing officer to assist in the advertising and selling of the company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
The sales and marketing officer’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The sales and marketing officer represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
This is a new investment company and the person they are looking for will be a driving force behind the success of the company and will become the face of the brand.
To be a successful sales and marketing officer, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess the knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing on social media, as well as creating brand awareness.
This position will allow you a lot of freedom and creativity with this work from home, opportunity, with a great commission structure to boot.
Sales and Marketing Officer Responsibilities:
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is looking for an administrative functional support worker also referred to as an administrative aid or administrative worker, who is responsible for performing various administrative and clerical tasks to help ensure efficient operations in the workplace. Sometimes, they also function as front desk staff or receptionists in the office.
The duties of an administrative functional support worker typically include answering phone calls, replying to emails, arranging schedules, making travel arrangements, preparing meeting materials, and monitoring the inventory of office supplies. If they work at the front desk or reception area, they are also responsible for greeting guests and checking them in.
There is generally no strict educational requirement for the role of an administrative functional support worker, but some employers may require a certificate or degree depending on their business needs. For instance, a company that needs someone to hire complex business admin tasks may prefer candidates that have a degree in business.
The location for the job position is Loeriesfontein/Khobab Wind Farm.
The Perdekraal East Wind Farm in collaboration with Witzenberg Municipality is hosting a Christmas Market on 16 – 17 DECEMBER 2023. The Project Company invites suitable companies to provide a cost proposal for the following:
The following mandatory documentation needs to be submitted to the Project Company:
•Company profile with proof of similar services rendered for last three years.
•Three reference letters from clients for whom similar work was performed in the lastthree years. Letter to include client name, contact person and contact numbers.
•Proof of Company registration (CIPC), indicating directors’ details
•Valid BBBEE certificate/Affidavit (not older than twelve months)
•SARS Tax Compliance Status (TCS)
•VAT Registration Certificate (if applicable)
•Proof of Bank Account (not older than three months)
•Public Liability Insurance (if applicable)
•Provide brief description on each item chosen
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Event Manager:
• Complete Event Planner Booklet on Behalf of the ED Office.
• Ensure Public Liability Insurance.
• Assist in Planning and Organising the event.
• Attend weekly Christmas Market Meetings.
• Will coordinate all the activities at the kiddies corner.
• Foresee that all the activities at the kiddies corner are being collected, placed and setup in a correct manner.
• Foresee that the activities are managed in a proper manner.
• See that security guards are on site.
• Check and monitor Care workers. See that they are present, visible are managed in a proper manner.
• Buy and collect catering for volunteers and part-time workers.
• Assist in coordination of VIP section.
• Facilitate Procured items and do third party payments on behalf of the ED Office.
• Any additional services required.
*Kindly note various options can be chosen as artists which will be for consideration. This will be communicated upon appointment. The Project Company reserves the right to not appoint, make partial appointment and/or appoint more than one Service Provider.
Clarification Meeting: 20 October 2023, 09:0051 Voortrekker Street, Ceres, 6835
Closing Date: 27 October 2023 at 16h00 Interested parties may submit quotations for one or more of the items within the Pricing Schedule.
Terms and Conditions apply. The approved entities will sign an agreement in respect of service required.
Interested parties can submit enquiries, and submit necessary documentation to the Project Office, 51 Voortrekker Street, Ceres (Physical) or to Shannon Lombaard at Shannon.Lombaard@mainstreamrp.com (Electronic), 083 789 8426
TENDER NUMBER: UDS450/TE/001/2023-2024
DESCRIPTION: INSTALLATION OF A SEWER NETWORK IN LOERIESFONTEIN: PHASE 1
CLOSING DATE: 15 September 2023
CLOSING TIME: 12H00
MUNICIPAL HEAD OFFICE
20 Dr Nelson Mandela Drive
CIDB: Tenderers must be registered with the CIDB in a CE class of construction works and have a grading designation equal to or higher than that determined in accordance with the sum tendered or a value determined in accordance with regulation 25(7A) of the Construction Industry Development Regulations, 2004. It is estimated that tenderers will need a grading designation of 3CE or higher.
Electronic Documents will be available in PDF format from email@example.com from 24 August 2023. These documents are only made available to contractors for planning purposes and will not be accepted on the closing of tenders.
Hard Copies of Documents can be collected at UDS Africa
Times Square Building, 9 Electron Street
Techno Park, Stellenbosch
Loeriesfontein Community Office
1 Main Road
Enquiries regarding tender documentation:
Mr. Cobus van der Merwe
Tel: (072) 399 4641
Office hours for collection:
Tender Documents will be available at UDS Africa and Loeriesfontein Community Office at the above addresses from 24 August 2023 from 08h30 to 16h30 on Monday to Thursday and Friday from 8:30 to 13:00.
A non-refundable fee of R500.00 for the tender document is payable to UDS
Africa via EFT
Acc Name: UDS AFRICA
Bank Name: ABSA Bank
Account No. 4066 227 228
Branch No. 632005
Reference: UDS450-TE-001 “Contractor Name”
Proof of payment will be required upon collection of tender documents. Bid Number to be used as payment reference with name of payee.
A compulsory clarification meeting will be held on Thursday, 05 September 2023 at 11:00 on Sitein Loeriesfontein.
Bids may only be submitted on the bid documentation provided by UDS Africa and must remain valid for 120 days after bid closing. Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, e-mailed or late tenders will not be accepted.
TENDERS TO BE DEPOSITED IN: The tender box of Hantam Municipality, 20 Dr Nelson Mandela Drive, Calvinia, 8190. The tender box is open from Mondays until Thursday from 07:30 until 16:30 and Fridays from 7:30 to 13:00. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL APPLY INCLUDING THE CONDITIONS OF TENDER OR TENDER PROCEDURES CONTAINED IN THE TENDER DOCUMENT:
1. Prices quoted must be inclusive of VAT.
2. A firm project completion period must be indicated.
3. The tender document must be completed in black Ink by means of a ball point pen. Pencil entries will render the tender offer non-compliant. Computerized/ typed tenders will be disqualified.
4. The Tender document must be completed on the original tender document. Copies of the tender document or parts thereof will render the document non- responsive.
5. Bidders are required to provide a realistic construction period, taking into account long leading items.
6. This tender will be evaluated in terms of the Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2022 that was promulgated by the Minister of Finance on 04 November 2022 in Government Gazette No 47452 and the supplementary regulations adopted by Hantam Municipality.
7. PROCUREMENT PREFERENCE POINT SYSTEM: 80/20. Where 80 points will be awarded for
price and 10 points according to the BBBEE classification scorecard. The remaining 10 points will be scored on locality.
8. Please take note of the responsiveness criteria as stipulated in the tender document.
9. The following forms, MBD 1, MBD 4, MBD 5, MBD 6.1, MBD 6.2 and Annexures C, D and E, MBD
7.1, MBD 8, MBD 9 and the Certificate for Payment of Municipal Services must be completed and submitted with the bid.
10. Bids that are late, incomplete, unsigned or non-compliant will not be considered.
11. No B-BBEE points will be allocated if an original / original certified copy of the B-BBEE certificate is not attached to the bid document. An originally certified Sworn Affidavit may be submitted as an alternative. No points will be allocated if a copy of a certified Sworn Affidavit is submitted with the tender.
12. Letter from SARS including PIN to validate TAX clearance and VAT registration should be submitted with the tender offer, UDS Africa will confirm the TAX Compliance after tenders are submitted.
13. A valid CSD registration certificate is compulsory and should be included in the bid offer.
14. Certified copy of the latest Municipal Account on the address of the business and that of the directors, as per CK1 must accompany the bid document (NB. Bidders may not be in arrears for more than three months with municipal rates and service charges);
15. No tender will be considered to persons in the service of the state.
16. Labour-intensive works must be performed by local labourers, SMME’S, sub- contractors (Hantam Municipality can provide the successful tenderer with a register of SMME’S registered on the database of Hantam Municipality).
17. The Contractor must ensure sustainability of SMME’S that will be utilised with in the project, which include skills transfer, capacity building, financial independence.
18. Contractor must comply with the EPWP administrative conditions.
19. Proof of registration with the Compensation Commissioner, Letter of good standing.
20. A signed Joint Venture agreement must be submitted with the tender submission. Additional Joint Venture documents must be submitted.
21. UDS AFRICA reserves the right to withdraw any invitation to tender and/ or re- advertise or to reject any formal tender. UDS AFRICA does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender or award a contract to the bidder scoring the highest number of points. Potential bidders should note that all projects in terms of this tender may not materialize.
22. Minimum threshold for Targeted Enterprises and Local Labour:
• Local labour – 5%
• Targeted Enterprises – 5%
Cobus van der Merwe
The Perdekraal East Wind Farm is inviting interested community members in the partner Communities (Ceres, Prince Alfred Hamlet, Nduli and Bella Vista) to start a food garden. Each person should have their own garden space/ piece of land to plant. The Project Company will only provide seeds, seedlings, compos, and Fertilizer. The aim of the project is to promote food security and a healthy lifestyle. Interested parties can send the following details to the Project Officer:
1. Full name/ Organization name and contact details
2. Address/location of the garden
3. Estimate size of the garden
4. What will the produce (Vegetables) be used for?
Closing Date: 03 March 2023, 16H00
Interested parties can submit necessary details to the Project Officer, Beauty Theto at Beauty.Theto@mainstreamrp.com, 083 792 8286
The project company hereby invites contractors to register to tender for the bid to construct an office extention in Loeriesfontein Wind Farm:
Scope of Works:
The construction of office extention, entailing the following:
Contractors must comply with the following requirements:
Compulsory Clarification Meeting will be held on Thursday, 05 August 2022 at the Loeriesfontein 02 Wind Farm, Loeriesfontein Wind Farm Coordinates -30.294388,19.33308 and will start at 11h00.
Contact: Seipati Matli
Tel.: 027 470 0101
Cell: 060 549 0375