KHOBAB WIND FARM 2024 BURSARY APPLICATIONS OPEN
Khobab Wind Farm will award bursaries to deserving students for the 2024 academic year. Individuals who meet the criteria below and reside within a 50km radius of the Khobab Wind Farm are encouraged to apply.
2023 matric learners wanting to study further at a South African public and suitably registered tertiary institution are encouraged to apply. Persons who completed their NSC or NTC in previous years may also apply. We further encourage those who have completed grade 9 and are seeking to enter Technical Vocational Education Training and Further Education training to apply.
· Applicant must be a South African Citizen
· Applicants must reside in Loeriesfontein (Proof of residence is required)
· Applicant must have been accepted to study at a Public South African tertiary institution inclusive of Universities, TVETs and FET Colleges.
· Application submissions are not guaranteed funding and you are strongly encouraged to also apply for NSFAS funding www.https://my.nsfas.org.za/
· Bursaries will be allocated to deserving applicants based on merit and budget permitting.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
• Matric certificate and/or most recent results (in the case of FTC or TVET)
• Copy of ID
• Proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution
• Proof of income
• Proof of residence
Apply online: https://studytrust.org.za/bursaryapplications/
Hardcopy forms: Project Office Loeriesfontein Huk
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 30 NOVEMBER 2023